The Student News Site of Mark Keppel High School

The Aztec

The Aztec

The Aztec

Buddiez Podcast Episode 3

Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Aric Xan
Aric Xan, News Editor
Aric Xan, is a senior at Mark Keppel High School. He is also chief editor in News for journalism. He enjoys lots of music and is currently getting into a band. He is also interested in double majoring in business and film, because he wants to business and film goons and make a movie on it. His closet is bipolar because it keeps throwing fits. He is also a GOD at Crossy Road.
Pierce Del Rio
Pierce Del Rio, Staff Writer
Pierce Del Rio is a junior currently attending Mark Keppel High School.  In his free time, Pierce likes listening to music, looking at clothes, and riding his bike. His favorite shows are Samurai Champloo and Regular Show. Pierce is looking forward to a future in Investment Banking and Finance and is excited to pursue his educational prowess at Mark Keppel.
Isaiah Mohri
Isaiah Mohri, Staff Writer
Isaiah Mohri is a senior who currently attends Mark Keppel High School. He’s an exotic mix of Japanese, Mexican, and Filipino and enjoys food from each cuisine. In his free time, he loves to watch movies, listen to music, read manga, and golf. He heavily dislikes hot weather and loves everything about the winter. In college, he plans to major in Business Management Economics and become a Financial Analyst. Lastly, he’s currently the best Fortnite player at Mark Keppel High School.
Diego Miguel
Diego Miguel, Staff Writer
Diego Miguel is a senior at Mark Keppel High School. He’s a current dance member as well as a leader in the company. He’s an open guy that likes to meet new people and things.
Kai Moran
Kai Moran, Staff Writer
Kai Moran is a senior at Mark Keppel High School currently in his first year of journalism. He participates in many hobbies such as skateboarding, snowboarding, golfing, and playing guitar, and also has a passion for writing. Kai enjoys finding ways to showcase his creativity and put his ideas out in the world for all to see.

Comments (0)

Comments are welcome. Please keep all comments focused on the content of the story. Comments may be deleted at the discretion of the editors.
All The Aztec Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *